Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00956 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 49% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,268 (₨132,597) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (29 minutes ago)