Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00956 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,236 (₨129,369) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (42 minutes ago)