Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00952 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 50% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,935 (₨203,321) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)