Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14526 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 44% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,747 (元12,029) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)