Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 537 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 31% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,611 in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $864 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)