Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 20% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,528 (€3,027) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)