Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 37% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,267 (4,267 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)