Cost of living in Graz, Austria vs Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.134 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 13% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,831 (€3,379) in Graz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)