Cost of living comparison between Granada, Nicaragua and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03440 USD / NIO
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 28% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,801 (52,352 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)