Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32180 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,537 (R$ 4,777) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)