Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 692 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11227 USD / SEK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 9% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,854 (25,424 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)