Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24362 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 56% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,655 (6,793 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)