Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24480 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 56% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,359 (5,553 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)