Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01491 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 66% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,062 (₨71,212) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)