Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Albany, New York, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11289 USD / EGP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 59% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,521 (E£ 13,471) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)