Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00483 USD / GYD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 27% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,126 (647,289 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)