Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 237 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01976 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,032 (Php153,493) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 199 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)