Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 300 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01918 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,735 (Php142,614) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)