Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 781 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27528 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 49% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,518 (9,147 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)