Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28454 USD / TRY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,083 (7,321TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (20 minutes ago)