Cost of living comparison between Gainesville, Florida, United States and Albany, New York, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,434 in Gainesville, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)