Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 14% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,065 in Gainesville, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)