Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 506 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09725 USD / BWP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 47% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,185 (P22,464) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)