Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43388 USD / TND
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 70% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $749 (1,726 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)