Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41675 USD / TND
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 73% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $851 (2,042 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)