Cost of living comparison between Gabès, Tunisia and Albany, New York, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 298 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44247 USD / TND
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 69% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $784 (1,771 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)