Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38361 USD / TND
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 73% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,312 (3,421 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)