Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 13% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,272 (€3,078) in Evora.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)