Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14451 USD / DKK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 25% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,120 (kr21,590) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)