Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15825 USD / DKK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 26% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,156 (kr38,899) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (44 minutes ago)