Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00799 USD / ALL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 42% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,813 (227,000 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)