Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,873 (Bs 38,637) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (19 minutes ago)