Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26731 USD / TRY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,831 (14,332TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)