Cost of living comparison between Dodoma, Tanzania and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00046 USD / TZS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 52% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,485 (3,228,150 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)