Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01510 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 52% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,972 (₨130,588) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)