Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 17% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,916 in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)