Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 14% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,553 in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (34 minutes ago)