Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00906 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,197 (₨352,986) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)