Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 631 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,306 (Rp 17,428,515) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)