Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14993 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 78% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,291 (元48,631) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (33 minutes ago)