Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,505 (₩3,992,139) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)