Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,487 (₩2,787,175) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $59 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Southampton costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)