Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00092 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 21% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,376 (₩3,671,414) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)