Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 25% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,807 (63,347,197 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)