Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 23% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,467 (79,263,334 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)