Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,186 (CH$2,092,610) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)