Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00159 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,377 (CH$2,126,596) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)