Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,945 (CH$1,924,004) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)