Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,276 (Bs 22,699) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)