Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05252 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,639 (Mex$ 31,218) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)