Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31563 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,657 (R$ 5,249) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)