Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05402 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,594 (Mex$ 29,507) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (39 minutes ago)