Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 676 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 50% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,559 in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)