Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,274 (COL$3,695,749) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)