Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02001 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,775 (Php88,736) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)