Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02016 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,650 (Php131,443) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)