Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02008 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,754 (Php87,325) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)