Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,888 (CH$1,243,798) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)