Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00910 USD / DZD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 58% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,303 (143,174 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)