Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 USD / GNF
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 11% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,786 (26,004,272 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)