Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,442 in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)