Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,339 in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)