Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,350 in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 2 hours ago)