Cost of living comparison between Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,420 in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)