Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,104 in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)