Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,529 (Bs 45,171) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)