Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,204 (Bs 51,911) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $17,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 400 (about 1 hour ago)