Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 71% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,210 (Bs 44,234,966) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)