Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,045 (₩4,604,729) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)