Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 26% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,857 (₩2,081,655) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (44 minutes ago)