Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10385 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 25% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,205 (30,867 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)